New Members Welcome
To become a new member you must fill out a membership Membership Form and submit. This form will then be presented at the next Management Committee Meeting for processing. If successful you will be notified by email or mail.
Employed – $5.00
Unemployed – $ 2.50
Organisation – $10.00
The types of memberships are as follows:
|Membership Type||Eligibility||Limitations of Membership|
|First Nation Females
||First Nation Females
18 yrs & over
||First Nation Male 18 yrs & over
Non First Nation People 18 yrs & over
|Not eligible to vote, nor participate in Management Committee election.|
Why be a member?
- To support an organisation committed to providing services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Logan;
- Receive periodical newsletters;
- Be notified of events/workshops at Murrigunyah and in the community;
- Attend Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings;
- Vote on important issues; and
- Participate in the election of the Management Committee.